Noisy World! - a pack for ages 4-7
Science, Music, Art, and Maths all brought together in a set of sound and music themed activities for you to do with your child.
PDF Download A4 52 pages
It’s a noisy world!
But, when you start to think about it, sound is very interesting. There are all kinds of things to find out!
- What makes sound happen?
- How do we hear it?
- How can we record sounds?
- Can we write sounds down?
- How do sounds make us feel?
- Which sounds are pleasant?
- Which sounds aren’t so nice?
- How do people talk in other languages?
- How many different ways are there to make music?
- How many different kinds of musical instruments are there?
- Can you identify birds and animals from the sounds they make?
- What kinds of games can we play with music?
- Can sounds be useful?
- How do we make noisy things quieter?
This project pack gives your child the opportunity to start investigating all of these questions – and more.